It's National S'mores Day and what better day to share all these delicious s'mores recipes than today?!
I do A LOT of recipe searching (aka ReSearch 😉) and through all that I’ve come across some pretty creative renditions of many different recipes. If there was a winner for most variations though, it would have to be S’mores. Sometimes I can’t believe my eyes with what people come up with for this flavor combination, and other times I am shocked at how they took the thought right out of my mind. There’s just something about the marriage of crunchy graham crackers, toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate that make it SO tempting and easy to transform into a million different forms.
I thought I’d save you the effort and share a list of some of my favorites that I have seen along the way, some that I have tried and many that are on my must try list. There are cookies and pies, dips and bars, cakes and shakes and sooooo much more!
1. First on the list are my own S’mores Truffles that you MUST try.
2. There is this perfectly summery S’mores Ice Cream Cake from Jessica who I would have to dub The S’mores Queen with all her ridiculously mouth watering s’mores recipes!
3. This S’mores Pudding individually served in mason jars.
4. How about this S’mores Ice Cream (which includes a recipe for Homemade Graham Crackers! Yum!)
5. Thessssseeeeeeeee adorable S’mores Shots!!!!
6. S’MORES MACARONS!!!
Can you get any more sophisticated than these? (but with a name like Baker’s Royale, would you expect anything less?)
7. These Golden Graham S’mores Bars from my friend Raghad of Savvy Chef. YUM!!
8. You can even have S’mores for breakfast with these S’mores Pancakes.
9. Or a S’mores Waffle Sundae.
10. Some cute little Mini S’mores Cookies all stacked up.
11. THIS No Bake S’mores Cheesecake from The S’mores Queen.
12. These decadent No-Bake S’mores Bars made with Golden Oreos and stackedddd.
13. And again from The Queen of S’mores: S’mores Cake in a Jar.
14. These ooey-gooey S’mores Bars that are absolutely addictive.
15. Some more crave worthy, ooey-gooey S’mores Bars.
16. For when you want to some classy S’mores, there’s this beautiful S’mores Tart.
(You can thank Dina for this beauty)
17. Some more delectable Cookies.
18. And for when you want the feel of traditional S’mores but don’t have a campfire, you can try this super simple S’mores Dip.
19. Or when you want a non-traditional variant, there are these gooey Red Velvet S’mores Bars….
from none other than our S’mores Queen…
20. Who also gave us these Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes ….
21. And I can’t forget this Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake.
22. Or this outrageous S’mores Layer Cake.
23. oh oH OOHHH! And theseeeee NUTELLA S’MORES POP TARTS!!
Ok. I think I’m done…
Have you had enough yet?
Or have I made you want to run to your kitchen and make one of these scrumptious treats?
Now for the most important question, which of these will you be trying out first???
BonJour Aluminum Chef’s Torch
Honey Maid Graham Crackers
Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips
Jet Puffed Marshmallows
Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
Jet Puffed Marshmallow Creme
Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
NOW Beef Gelatin Natural Powder
Bob’s Red Mill Graham Flour
P.S. How many S’mores recipes did you actually find above? 😊